top of page

Terms & Conditions



Please note that all stationery items produced are not toys and as such may be hazardous to young children as any finishing touches or embellishment may cause a choking hazard.  Please keep them out of reach of tiny hands and inquisitive fingers.  |  Due to to hand made nature of our products there may be slight variations in colour, sizing and design to any advertised imagery. We do try to maintain as much consistency as possible but after all, that hint of individuality only makes your bespoke piece that bit more special. Also, please bear in mind that every computer screen presents colours slightly differently.  |  Also, remember that all our products are made from paper and ink… if you leave it in the rain or dunk it in the bath tub then it’s going to go soggy and run! So please use common sense and take reasonable care when handling our products. Any embellishments and detailing should be viewed as fragile.  |  To keep your Paper Date purchase in tip top condition, we advise you keep products out of direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time to avoid any discolouration. Please also be aware that although we use quality materials, over time, embellishments may become unstuck and become hazardous.



You will be asked to approve all final designs, text, fonts and wording via email before anything is printed and created. Any amendments made after approval will incur a charge.  |  If we are printing guest names on to items for you, you will be requested to send a list of all the guest names via email. You are responsible for the correct spelling of all guest names, the names you send us will be cut and pasted directly on to the invitations, so please triple check them. Any amendments made after approval will incur a charge.  |  Due to set up costs, we require a minimum order of 25 items, per piece of wedding stationery. Should you require further one off items after you have placed your first order, they will be subject to a minimum order of 5 items – so please order spares if you may need them!



Stealing is not nice! Everything produced is copyright to Paper Date and all designs and trade marks are covered by intellectual property law and may not be produced in part or full by you or a third party - this includes designs and wording. Legal action will be taken against anyone who steals or copies our work - this will involve serious looking characters in pin-stripe suits with a briefcase knocking at your door.  |  All items are produced for your personal enjoyment and can not be resold by yourself or a third party.  |  Due to the bespoke and hand made nature of Paper Dates products, we do not accept any returns.  |  Paper Date reserves the right to photograph any products we make, and use any graphics and images on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Instagram and Goole+. However we will try and respect your wishes with regard to privacy, anonymity and timing. You  will not be ‘tagged’ in any images unless you wish for us to do so. If you do not wish for us to use any of the work we design for you for marketing purposes, please let us know via email.  |  The products that we produce may be stamped with the Paper Date logo. I am afraid this is not negotiable. However it will never interfere with the design of your wedding stationery and usually appears on the back. We also endeavour to use an ink colour that matches your wedding stationery, so it would be a subtle addition to your stationery design.



All products are to be paid for in full before items are produced and despatched. Please note that orders can not be posted until full payment is received and all payments are non-refundable. Postage and packaging costs are not included in the advertised price  |  Once we know exactly what we are creating for you, we will send you a quote for your stationery. If you are happy with this quote and want to go ahead we require a 20% deposit to create the artwork for you. The remaining 80% balance is then payable before we start creating your stationery. The 20% is of your order total excluding any delivery changes. So say your order comes to £500 in total, we’ll need £100 deposit to create the artwork for you. The 20% deposit payment is deducted from your final invoice, so the remaining 80% balance plus delivery charges will be left to pay. If for any reason you decide to not go ahead with your order, the 20% deposit in not refundable.  |  If we are creating a bespoke design for you, you will have recieved a quote for our design services. This is to be paid in full before we start designing anything for you. The cost of creating your stationery will be quoted for seperately and the full baance payable once you are happy with the design and before we start printing.  |  All payments are to please be made via BACS. It’s the quickest, easiest and safest method of payment. Our account details are on the invoice we’ll send you.  |  Although our suppliers are very reliable, it is feasible that paper stock you have been shown and quoted for will be discontinued or changes made to the material specifications. To produce the ‘look’ of stationery you require, our costs may increase, in which case this cost increase will be passed on to you and any previous quotation will become invalid. We try to keep prices as up to date as possible, however unforeseen scenarios happen. We apologise in advance if you find yourself in this situation.  |  Paper Date reserves the right to alter and amend prices as and when needed. Until an invoice is sent to you requesting payment, all quotations are to be viewed as variable.


Hopefully all this makes sense, just ask if you have any questions.


Much Love,

Paper Date

bottom of page